ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-21-2015, 06:30 PM

What on earth- Valentine's head snapped around as Cascade started to scratch up and down his side like a big itchy bear. His words caused her to leap off of him in excitement and for her benefit he groaned again. She mentioned the heat and he snorted his agreement. It was too damn hot. What happened to spring?

"That was weird, wasn't it?" What exactly had brought the pair to their borders? Surely that Arian woman wasn't just that dumb and desperate to think coming to Imperium, as pregnant as she had been, was a good idea all things considered? "Adding one more to our little scouting party is a good idea," he agreed as he watched her pace.

Her excitement was contagious; in his excitement Valentine rolled to his paws. He didn't give up his shade, but he kneaded the ground underfoot and shifted his weight from paw to paw. "The sooner the better. Who should we take though? As far as experience goes, I think Mercy or Birna would round our trio out nicely." He hummed to himself thoughtfully. "Birna," he decided finally. "I want to see her in action. It'll be a good test."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.