ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-21-2015, 06:42 PM
I don't want to rest in peace
I'd rather be the ghost that annoys you

Anticipation nearly made her bounce in place, but Cascade restrained herself - firstly because she didn't want to present quite that an undignified front, and mostly because it was just too damned hot to jump anywhere. Instead she stood, relaxed and grinning, as he mused about who to add to their party. He finally arrived on Birna, who Cascade assumed had been the stranger at the meeting, citing his desire to see her in action and likely because he already knew very well how Mercy could handle herself. "Sounds good to me," she agreed. "I'm a bit curious myself - I left while you were testing her at the meeting so I didn't get a chance to see how she fought. Not that I'm expecting to need to fight," she added. Scout's honor. "But it'd be good to know how she does outside a spar too. Want to call her? She won't know my voice yet, and the sooner we get started the better, right?"

""
I hope you can make me laugh
Six feet down when we're bored of each other
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!