ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-21-2015, 07:07 PM
I don't want to rest in peace
I'd rather be the ghost that annoys you

Cascade paced impatiently forever, though in reality Birna didn't keep them waiting hardly at all, appearing with a militaristic correctness that Cascade both approved of and wondered mischievously if she could ruffle. Spinning to face the taller woman Cascade sent her a cheeky grin. "Birna! How would you like to join Valentine and I for a bit of covert reconnaissance? There's a pack up north that's been acting really suspiciously and we're heading up to investigate. We could use a good warrior at our back." She quirked her brow happily at Valen, her anticipation for the mission clear, but she could see his interest was piqued as well. It was going to be great, to get Valen out of pack lands with her for a little while and just have fun (while helping out the pack of course) instead of being caught up in their own little worlds between her attention being on the kids and his on Rhythm, and just being alpha. It'd be healthy for him to get out and do something to get a little excitement and danger in his life instead of the same-old, same-old, wouldn't it? Or was she just projecting her own needs on him?

""
I hope you can make me laugh
Six feet down when we're bored of each other
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!