ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-21-2015, 09:01 PM

Cascade would be the first to speak and Birna would listen with rapt attention, brow furrowing slightly in concentration.  A covert reconnaissance?  She agreed that if there was suspcious activity up north it should definitely be investigated but should it really be the alpha pair doing the investigating?  Surely Birna could lead a small band herself…. well… then again.  Birna did not know many of her fellow pack members terribly well but judging from the dressing down at the meeting there we a a fair few that needed to be whipped into shape and many more who were only yearlings and somewhat inexperienced.  Still though…. the two highest ranking wolves going on such a mission?  This could get dicey.

Birna's face rested in cool contemplation for a moment before she spoke.  "I agree that suspicious behavior should be investigated for the safety of the pack.  Though I must admit I am concerned that our two highest ranking members are doing the investigating.  Are you sure this is a wise course of action?  I mean no disrespect of course.  If you feel this is the best course of action than I am in." If the ruling pair was determined to partake in this mission than Birna would insist she be there to help guard them.  It was her duty after all.

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]