ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-21-2015, 09:17 PM
I don't want to rest in peace
I'd rather be the ghost that annoys you

Valentine's enthusiasm seemed to match her own, and she shared his grin and a wag of her tail. Good, rather than needing to drag him along and risking him not having fun, they'd both be having fun. Birna, however, brought up what - from an outside perspective - was probably a good point. "Don't worry about my position," she told her dismissively, though with a grin to soften it. "I'm expendable. Just the best fighter out of the interested parties, not an alpha or anything. Angelus is heir and he's old enough to take over if something happens to Valentine so he's next in line, not me. I'm just around to give Valen a hand when he needs it." She hopped over to chest-bump Valen's shoulder playfully, then threw the other warrior a wink. "Trust me, I'm more useful as a warrior than anything else. So, you in?" Without waiting for an answer, and casting a teasing look to Valen, she took off in a jaunty trot in a vaguely northerly direction. "If you think you can keep up, I mean..."

""
I hope you can make me laugh
Six feet down when we're bored of each other
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!