gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Starling would continue to walk as the trees began to thicken now, on alart for meadowsweet or elderberry. He couldnt remember which grew here, but he knew one of them did. As she spoke he smiled lightly, glancing to her. "Mo-most people d-dont even h-hear me...i-ill take i-it as a b-blessing th-that you c-cant unders-stand me...c-cause that me-means you were at least t-trying to listen." He said softly, a gentle smile on his maw. It seemed to.more comfortable or confindent he was around a person the less he stuttered. "You a-annoyed me c-cause you d-didnt l-listen...a-and th-then y-you q-questioned m-me...w-without e-even knowing w-what i said..." So with a sigh he'd look forward, blinking as she discussed her dreams and aspirations and how they didnt seem to be coming true. He couldnt understand it. Starling had been born for healing amd his determination hadnt allowed himself to stray off path, even when he tried to learn sparring. "w-well if you could get a-along with o-other so th-they dont e-eat your f-face, it c-could work." He said softly, a mix of joke and hard truth. Hed look at her then, humming. "L-Lillianna..wh-why d-do you th-think i-it wont w-work anymore. I-if you f-follow what i s-say you sh-should heal up j-just fine." He said with a gentle smile, trying to comfort her. "If you were l-listening that is..."