Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 12:08 AM

Aserlín traipsed across the flattened terra, her tongue lolling out as she panted. Dammit this was no way to conduct a search. She had no scent, no leads…. the woman sat down heavily. How on earth was she ever going to find her son? She was searching an entire continent for crying out loud the boy could be anywhere! A soft voice also whispered that he could be dead… Aser shook her head and got back to her paws. She knew her son was alive, knew it. He was probably alone and scared somewhere as she could not give up her search for him.

As Aser continued on her way she spied a pair of wolves ahead of her. Well she supposed she had to start somewhere but she felt her heart pounding harshly in her chest. She never did like the odds of two against one and the pair was only serving to remind her how alone she really was in this foreign land. Eyes tipped to the sky for a moment before she took a deep breath and called out. "Excuse me! Excuse me ladies! May I have a moment of your time, it's urgent."

"Speech"