Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-23-2015, 12:19 AM
So the man was a father. Not that it changed Arcus' brief opinion of him. Not really...at all. With a lick to his lips he'd step closer, tilting his head to the beast before him. "A little rusty?" He asked lightly, glancing once again to the fish as his stomach gave a pitiful growl that only he could hear. Damn, at three years old he should be capable enough to hunt and fish on his own. "I live..." He paused, his mouth growing dry at the realization that he no longer lived there, he wouldn't and couldn't call Donostrea his home any longer. "I lived near the ocean for a long time. I still don't know how to fish...as well as you." He added to try and save his embarrassment. he'd take another tentative stop towards the man, his eyes lifting back to his again and trying to ignore the fresh food. "My name is Arcus..." His mouth froze, as if wanting to say more, another name, his last name...but it didn't feel right anymore. Did he really belong to the Elementas anymore? "Do you know much about...this place? The packs and stuff?" He only knew of Donostrea, and a little of Abaven, but he couldn't join there. The alpha wasn't very nice to him anyways, not that he had been in any wrong at all, Arcus had tresspassed...

"Burn Baby Burn"