Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-23-2015, 02:32 AM
Her gasp brought a smile to his face, and the way she leaned against him made his heart soar. She liked it! Not that he really doubted it. She seemed to be a sap, always leaning against him, listening to the symbolism in his stories and seeing the light in the storm. Not that it was a bad thing. No... He looked at her then, at her face illuminated only by the light of the dancing fireflies, at the feather and flower weaved into his fur and he sighed. No, it certainly was not a bad thing. "I knew you'd like it." He said with a smile, nuzzling into her cheek gently. He stayed there for a few moments, his eyes half lidded as he watched the fire flies around them.

After basking in the lights for a moment he'd turn to her and smile gently. "I mainly brought you here to watch the stars.." He said, motioning towards the pile of leaves. "I found this place about a week ago, and it's perfect for star viewing with the fireflies.." His voice was soft, undisruptive as he nuzzled her neck before shifting away from her to step towards the leaves. She'd join him, he knew that for sure. He stepped into the bed of leaves before laying down and rolling onto his back, looking up at the beautiful stars above. It was light they were surrounded by the universe, something that oddly made him feel like home. All the stars surrounding them, calm and gentle. It eased his raging storms, and allowed him to relax. But mostly...it was because of her, it was always cause of her.

"Burn Baby Burn"