size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 01:27 PM

Just as much as she didn't wanto to think about Bass and Wren or Motif and Shai making their own children her brother tried to black out the details. While she had certainly enjoyed herself in the process it was easy to understand why Bass really did not want those thoughts. He took a long few seconds to process and clear his head, and Rhythm would stand quietly waiting for his next words. They came with a grin and a congratulations, reminding her also that she had been a little slow on the uptake. Rhythm was more than excited though, and wouldn't begin to expect his next words. She'd look away from him as her ears lowered, "It did," her bright gaze found him again, "But I know how special I am to him, and how much he loves me and his children." Her gaze would slip around to her abdomen, she still pretty much looked normal but she knew very well they were in there. No matter how teeny-tiny. The life style she lived was far from similar to the environment she'd grown up in, but she could never say she wasn't happy.
"Speech"

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads