size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Her ears went back, and he took a step closer and nuzzled her cheek. He didn't mean to make her upset, but he wanted to make sure that she was happy where she was. Rhythm went on to tell him that it had, but that she was happy and he cared for her and his other pups. He nodded slowly, glad that she was at least happy where she was. "All I care about is that you're happy and healthy, Rhythm. That's all I need to know, please spare me the details." he said with a slight chuckle. "Perhaps I could speak to Valentine about coming to visit you during this time, I would hate you traveling once you get further along, and I bet your man would think the same." He commented with a nod. He didn't want her having to walk all this way when she was heavily pregnant, it was more dangerous during that time. Tail wiggling behind him again he placed a kiss on her cheek, sitting beside her. They would wait for Motif now, and he turned to eye his sister. "I bet you a fish that Motif cries when you tell her." he said with a challenge, brow rising to see if she would take him on.