Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-09-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 09:16 PM by Bronze i.)

The presence of another often set Bronze into something akin to a maniacal rage. How often had his own fangs and claws lashed out, attempting to tear another to shreds... he was accustomed to physical outbursts. The walls he'd put up around him were tall and strong, perhaps even unbreakable. The long period of time that he had spent without the company of another had caused him to become withdrawn and cold. But Loccian's presence was proving to be not only tolerable, but enjoyable. And quite so. And the female succeeded in breaking past his defenses simply by tending to his wounds, and being interesting conversation. In any other scenario, he recognized that he might not have been quite so friendly, but when it came down to it, in the end he was naught but a brute, and she was a female in heat... and her advances, however slight, were tempting. His mind was hazy and his better judgment obscured as he pressed back into her without hesitation, craving the warmth of female flesh.

Her company would bring him from his guilty memories, arrest him from the anguish that he buried deep in his chest. Though his mind had seemed to drift, she brought him back to reality; his attention snapped sharply as she spoke, and his brown eyes watched her with keen interest. She sympathized with his loss -- his and Silent's lose -- but did she have any idea what it really felt like? Maybe, but it was likely she didn't. Malice threatened to well up inside him, but it was subdued before it emerged. Loccian went on to speak of the options he had, if he chose to join Seracia. She seemed intent to bring him there, and also seemed curiously hopeful that he would join and remain there. Her eagerness brought a smile to his lips, the barely visible grief that he had begun to display disappearing into something much more pleasant.

"Healer's assistant," he mused with a gentle chuckle. "Or I could call myself your personal bodyguard. Definitely sounds a lot more tough." Loccian described more of what Seracia was like. In general, it sounded fairly pleasant. Unobtrusive... he liked that. Their conversation went on, and Bronze too directed his gaze to the skies. The female had found him by the lake early in the afternoon, and he'd slept for quite some time. Now night was slowly approaching. Loccian spoke up first, and Bronze simply nodded in careful agreement. He wasn't keen to let her think he was too eager at the suggestion that Loccian spend the night here, but he also was unwilling to let her venture away from him now -- nor did he want to enter Seracia at such an hour. And his neck and side could use a bit more rest. "You're more than welcome to stay with me, Loccian..." The male's voice was a low rumble from his chest, her name rolling from his tongue with ease and audible pleasure. "You deserve some rest. You've done enough work for both of us, today."