gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-23-2015, 04:24 PM

Leo sighed with relief, both from being out of the rain and from seeing that the cave he had dove into was empty. It was a small streak of luck, but he would take it. Just as he began to make his way further into the den, thunder cracked behind him and it made him glance back over his shoulder just in time to see a giant black and blue-hued wolf come up to the entrance. For a moment he thought the den might have been taken after all and he was trespassing, but the stranger's question alleviated that worry.

"Of course not! Come in before you catch a cold or something," he replied quickly with a chuckle as he turned around to face the other man. Leo wasn't the tallest of wolves to begin with, but he was almost positive this man would even rise above his giant nephews. Luckily first impressions told him he was a pretty gentle giant. "This cave seems to be unoccupied at the moment so I'm sure the both of us can at least use it to wait out this storm." He gave the stranger a grin and added, "I'm Leo by the way. Nice to meet you."

"Talk" "You" Think