Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-23-2015, 04:39 PM
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

He waited impatiently for others to arrive and for Kreft to announce who would be fighting who. The male had gotten straight to the point, and as everyone else was being listed off, he narrowed his eyes slightly as Kreft took his time in mentioning his name. At last, finally he did. Brow rose slightly as Kreft announced that he would be fighting against...two of them? What was this madness? He wasn't all too worried, in fact it made him smirk. Could the big bad wolf not take Sin on alone? Was that why he wanted the aid of Amachi? A dire wolf to back up the spineless coward? How on earth did this guy even get the rank of Commander when he couldn't fight on his own? All bark and no bite he supposed, oh well. He would have loved to give a good one-two punch on the male alone, but as it was, the eagerness to show Kreft and Kreft alone in this fight was great. Obviously the male was compensating for something that he couldn't do it alone. Amachi was big, yes. But Sin's sole focus would be more on Kreft then her he was sure. Two against one...the odds weren't entirely fair, but he wouldn't complain. He always enjoyed a challenge. Standing without a word, he turned away to lead them to a spot further from the others so nobody would get in his way.

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin Armada]