gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-23-2015, 06:47 PM

Leo was glad to have unintentionally helped the man find shelter from the storm. It seemed that his eye catching coloring had finally come in handy for something! Leo would make himself comfortable as well as Glacier made his way over to the opposite side of the den. The storm raged on outside, but it seemed like their temporary shelter was keeping the rain water at bay. He shook out his damp fur again before sitting down and facing Glacier when he spoke.

The giant wolf across from him offered to pass the time by telling stories and Leo smiled happily at the idea. "Sounds like a plan to me! I do like hearing about others lives and we have to pass the time somehow." He chuckled softly and briefly wondered what he might talk about. He always felt like his life was pretty boring compared to some others, but really his three years of life had been pretty eventful. From leaving his parents to wonder on his own for a while, meeting so many interesting wolves, taking over a pack... He had really accomplished more than he liked to think he had sometimes. "It's funny, I didn't used to be so comfortable talking to strangers," he commented with a slight grin. "But I guess I've just done it enough that it's become my new normal. I remember the first time I got called to the border of my pack to greet someone. I thought I was going to have some kind of nervous fit! Turned out fine though of course, I just put so much pressure on myself sometimes I think."

"Talk" "You" Think