Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 07:17 PM

His new friend easily jumped at Glacier's idea to pass the time. He brute settled himself comfortably on his paws, keeping his face in the direction of Leo as he listened. Glacier chuckled at Leo's mention of how comfortable he was now with chatting to strangers. The comment brought his thoughts to Anais, who was definitely not comfortable talking to strangers. Its what had sparked the nickname 'Little Mouse' with how he had patiently won her trust, her sweet reactions had stirred his gentle side, and every moment there after had proved her trust had been an astonishing prize.

He had let himself get lost in his thoughts, and his eyes widened with surprise when Leo spoke of greeting wolves at his borders. An amused chuckle broke through his silence, through he waited for the boy to finish speaking before he commented. “The unknown is always difficult to face, but that's not what I find amusing about your tale. It seems, Leo, i'm in the presence of a ruler, am I not? He chuckled softly again, raising his head and lowering it in a polite flourish. “May I ask about the pack you rule? And in turn I will tell you about my own, of Donostrea and the brother who rules beside me” a cheeky grin lightened his polity spoken words, and his silver eyes where alight with amusement.

"Speech"