size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-23-2015, 09:05 PM

Tail twitched irritably as she wandered towards the battlefield, she was frustrated by the events going on and wasn't sure what would happen. Most of all, she feared that she would fare quite poorly in a fight...she hadn't fought in a long time, her last being against Quelt from Abaven. She wasn't in the best shape, but it was never too late to start. Large paws touched the grounds of the battlefield, a place that she no longer feared if it was going to be a regular part if her life now. She lumbered slowly through the battlefield, eyes and ears alert for any signs of oncoming approach from someone looking to throw themselves into a random fray, so far she'd been lucky.

As she stopped for a moment to shake out her growing anxiety, she heard a call nearby. And from the sound of it, it sounded like a female much younger then herself. Promptly, she trekked along until she found the source of the voice, and indeed she was right. Avalon stopped about ten feet in front of the girl, the scent coming off of her came from Abaven, but that wasn't the only thing that caught her attention. The girl's face appeared to be mangled, scarred...had she been in a vicious fight or some sort of accident? She wouldn't comment or stare, but rather lowered her head slightly as she looked at her. "If it's a fight you're looking for, I'll be your opponent."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!