gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-23-2015, 09:31 PM

Leo realized he had once again forgotten to properly introduce himself with his title included when Glacier asked about him being a ruler. He still hadn't quite figured out a way to say his title without making it sound like his ego was bigger that it really is. Leo nodded to confirm the man's assumption was correct and chuckled at Glacier's small bow before blinking in surprise when he mentioned the pack that he ruled, Donostrea. "Well, what a small world it is! What are the chances that two alphas ended up stuck in a cave during a storm?" He laughed lightly at the coincidence before he finally put two and two together. "Wait... That means Voltage is your brother, right? I sparred with him at the battlefield a while back! We spoke a little bit afterward, but nothing too in depth you know. That was a good fight."

He chuckled again at the coincidence of it all and how small the world really was before finally getting around to answering the first of Glacier's questions. "Anyway, my pack is Fiori. We reside in the East, in the middle of some mangroves and a hot spring. A very wet territory I'm afraid, but my mother is very fond of the lands and I haven't had the heart to move us anywhere else. We're a neutral pack and tend to keep to ourselves. I have a council that helps me keep the pack running as well." He finished his little rambling description of the pack, not unlike the one he would give a new comer looking for more information before they decided to join. "I'd love to hear more about Donostrea. I didn't hear much about it from your brother when I spoke with him."

"Talk" "You" Think