Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 10:14 PM

Leo would point out the coincidence, and Glacier chuckled, the thought had also crossed his mind. After all, there where only a few Alpha's in Alacritis, what where the chances of two of them becoming stranded in a little cave together? Perhaps it was a good chance to get to know another pack, but he didn't want to make the talk political – he wanted a friendly chat with a potential friend. The world would shrink that little bit more as Leo spoke of finding Voltage in the battlefield. That was perhaps a less strange place for two Alpha's to meet, since there was always the fear of a challenge.

“I guess the offer to tell you about Voltage was pointless, but I can still tell you of my pack” Glacier chuckled, through he fell silent as Leo answered his question, and he would learn the pack name and a little about it. “Sounds like a nice little place you have, your mother ruled before you? And about us, in truth, through we call it a pack, Donostrea isn't one, we claimed land to give our family a foot hold in this world, a place for them to call home and feel safe. So really we are just a large family” he chuckled “We live in the South, we have a beach and a Prairie, its somewhat fitting since our family likes to relax and party” he chuckled softly. “I'm glad we got this chance to meet, even if the circumstances are somewhat depressing” the sounds of the raging storm outside where yet to ease, and he figured they where likely to be stuck here for many hours.

"Speech"