gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-24-2015, 03:40 AM
Starling continued to glance around, searching for the tell tale white flowers or blue berries. Either would be lovely to find so that he could go and find the next one and take Lillianna back. It wasn't so much that he wasn't enjoying her company, because in a way he was, it was more that he only had so much time before he should head back, and he didn't want to waste it. ...Not that this was entirely a waste. He'd hum lightly as she made her excuse, and he'd smile softly. The language really was pretty, wasn't it. "I-it's Italian. M-my father taught m-me and my siblings." He said lightly, smiling fondly. "S-some of them d-don't like it, but I-i find it's easier to t-talk...when n-noone can understand you." He said softly, his voice tender. When she continued he'd shrug his shoulder slightly, sky blue eyes shifting back at her to stare at her rather pointedly. "L-lillianna, n-no one is a l-lost cause. And f-from what I g-gather, y-you started it. A-an apology can go a v-very long way." He tried to get his point across. Here, this whole situation, could have escalated into a weird miscommunication problem if he had never apologized. "Y-you don't want to burn b-bridges. Y-you might need someone l-like her in the f-future on your side. I-it's better to have someone that c-can eat faces on y-your side, rather than against you." He would turn back then, glancing around and squinting his eyes for the white petals he was looking for. "A-and a s-scar doesn't t-tell a story, j-just like a s-smile doesn't. E-even a grinning wolf have t-teeth to bite, a-and even a b-beat up wolf has k-knowledge to share. J-just means y-you have f-faced a battle a-and now y-you're wiser...Y-you probably wont go antagonizing w-wolves to t-the point w-where th-they'll eat th-the other side of your face, will you?" He said with a teasing smile, his head tilted slightly. "D-don't give up o-on yourself, e-even if your reflection...i-is not quite a-as it used to be."

When she tried to remember what he said, he couldn't help but smile at her attempt. At least she had tried to listen, it seemed. "Elderberry" He corrected her softly whens he said 'berry'. "Flower, Meadowsweet.." He said again, when she stumbled on the leaf she needed. He nodded slightly. "In about a-a week y-you should d-do jaw e-excersizes, s-so the h-healing m-muscles d-don't heal s-stiffly. Y-you w-want to be able t-to bite wolves i-if they tr-try to scar th-the rest of you, r-right?" He said with a gentle smile, soothing as he tried to teach her. "Y-you never w-want to eat too m-many herbs. Y-you can get a-addicted to the p-pain relief, or d-develop an immunity. I-i'll tell you exactly how m-much you should have a d-day. And when I c-come home at the end o-of the summer, I w-want you t-to let me k-know how y-your healing went." He'd continue to look around then before his smile spread so wide. "Finalmente! prato dolce." He said smoothly, trotting quickly towards the precious bush of beautiful white flowers. He began to set to work, delicately digging and tugging on the stems to pull them by the root. They lasted longer, and were easier to carry that way.

"Talk" | "Italian"