Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-24-2015, 07:26 AM

Lyndvarr brushed off the apology, what was there to be sorry for? He shifted back and forth on his paws in the sand, amusing himself with the sensation. Sand wasn't something they had in abundance back in Yfir. He nodded at the boys question. "Aye, I am healer and warrior both. Are you a healer to by chance?" The boy introduced himself as Starling Destruction and by his questions Lyndvarr assumed he'd run into another healer. Perhaps the other had knowledge to share? Kassander and Warja had been busy of late and Lyndvarr hated to bother them with lessons. It was true that Starling was younger than he but as a boy he'd kept his interest in healing fairly secret to please his father's desire that he be the pinnacle of a manly warrior. It was hard to practice something when you had to do it by yourself in secret.

"Aye, I'm looking for Fumitory um… I believe it's also called Earthsmoke. I don't know much about it really, just the general appearance of the plant. And the fact it can be gathered here. I don't even really know what it's for it just sounded cool." He laughed to himself realizing he probably sounded like an idiot. "Do you know of this plant, Starling?"