size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-24-2015, 04:00 PM

She had seemed to shock him into silence, and she wasn't surprised at that fact. It wasn't like this was a really fun thing to talk about, and well... yeah. Not fun at all. "Plus its not like I was trying to get pregnant, but the thought just occurred to me... I mean everyone else around here seems to go into heat and then get pregnant right away." she mumbled, her paws shuffling on the earth. He had told her that getting pregnant wasn't a guarantee, and that it was her first season after all. The girl slowly nodded her head back and forth, she just had this feeling sitting deep in her belly. "I dunno its just this really bad feeling that I had... I mean I did go into heat so that's a good sign? I have no idea Valentine I just feel so lost and... and I thought you could help. Sorry to bother you with all this, I doubt you set out to deal with a weeping woman." She said, trying to make a joke through her misty eyes and sniffles. Shaking her head slowly back and forth, she pushed out a harsh laugh. "I'm sorry Valen, I doubt that this is something that you want to talk about. Is there someone who you think would know more and be able to tell me? I never really... thought of myself as a mother but having the option not there is more upsetting than I thought it would be."

ooc;// Such poop, much short. xD Sorry!

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.