Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 08:17 PM by Sparrow I.)

A familiar scent from Imperium had crossed their borders which could only mean... "Aunt Rhythm!" The bubbly girl cried out as she saw her aunt. She rushed up to the chocolate woman, aiming to bump her softly with her nose. Something stopped her. That scent. It wasn't Imperium's scent, nor any of it's members. It was Rhythm's scent just... Sparrow drew back, her widened minty eyes seeking Rhythm's. Her maw formed an "o" then spread to a smile that was so big it wrinkled her nose as she sucked in a breath. After a split second, her eyes watered up and she let out a loud squeal aiming to rush forward and hug her aunt gently, "Rhythm! Aunt Rhythm! You! You're going to be a... a mom!?" She pulled back. She couldn't quit smiling as she looked at her aunt. Her heart hammered in her chest. Puppies. Rhythm's Puppies. Cousins. New, baby cousins! "I'm so happy, Aunt Rhythm! How are you feeling?" she asked with baited breath. Her smile stayed put, her eyes squinting in pure happiness. She really couldn't believe how wonderful this was!

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn