gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 09:06 PM

Sparrow would almost dance in place as her aunt responded to her. So she WAS pregnant? That was so amazing! The girl took note of her aunt's symptoms, thinking of what herbs she could fetch up for her to take back before she left. Was she leaving? Sparrow would have to leave. The thought of her getting to be around when the pups were born was almost too much to handle! She was giddy! Rhythm mentioned how she was impressed that she noticed so quickly. Sparrow nodded firmly, "Of course!" she answered confidently, happily. Her ears flicked down slightly, "I want to be a mother one day too. It's a dream of mine to have a happy family and lots of pups, even if some are adopted. If I could do that, I think I would be the happiest girl in the world!" Her tail swayed behind her, her expression sheepish. It was true. Sparrow couldn't think of a greater joy than having pups of her own with someone she loved. That brought her to her next question, "Will you stay in Abaven or..?" she didn't finish the words. She wanted to have the pups born here so she could help and see them. She didn't actually know of the scenario of Rhythm's pregnancy, now that she thought about it. Maybe Rhythm would fill her in some. she hoped her aunt would because she didn't want to ask a million questions and look rude. She was excited. This was a happy occasion and she didn't want to ruin it with a bunch of silly questions.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn