ardent

Broken Pasts and Broken Hearts

Thaddeus Rogue

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Thaddeus Rogue was about to dig into the here when movement behind him had him spin around and stare in shock. He would say it was a ghost from his past, but describing her as a ghost would not be a accurate description.And besides he already had a ghost pop up outta no where for him, someone he long ago thought dead, and she was in no way shape or form thought her dead. He had last said goodby to her and left her in the most capable hands of Crusade, he knew that she would began the healing process, something he wished beyond hope that he could do but felt so hopeless about it. Who was he, someone that could not solve his own issues let alone hers. But he wanted to , he wanted to be there when she learned about free will, he wanted to protect her as she gained her legs in this new world, but he chickened out, he was not able to face his own heart break and so he left, he left and could not turn back. Ah, but it was good to see her well, it was good to see that some form of emotion filled her face, Gargie and Crusade had done a good job by her.

"Ayala..." A smile broke out on his muzzle. Now he knew her name was not Ayala, it was just a name he thought described her, she was like a deer the first time he meet her, she stayed in the background, even when they talked, she was skittish, and to him he seemed like she was always looking for the fastest way rout out. So he named her Ayala, deer. "It truly has been a while. I see you have stayed with my family. Have they been treating you well?" He stood up then, his lanky body making the move look graceful. It was only after he stood looking at her that she remembered the rabbit. "Oh." he looked down sheepish. "Are you hungry? I'm not hungry so you can have it."

As she asked him he question he gave her a puzzled look, he looked troubled? Well more so than normal... He did kinda feel troubled, with his brother returning from the grave he had brought with him Thaddeus Rogue's past regrets. It was not Gargoyle's fault, it was his own, Thaddeus had failed whenever it mattered most, and that put a wight on his soul. But those past regrets are what shaped him to who he was, just as Ayala's made her the was she was. "Ah, nothing more than normal, Ayala, I was just thinking about my past, and my failures. But that is no concern for ether of us. Its all in the past..." He looked at her sadly, knowing his life had been a cakewalk, she had suffered, she may not realize it, but she has. Her free will had been beaten and stripped from her, and left in her stead was a shell. He could see great improvement since years ago and the young wolven that she should have been is slowly coming to surface. He wanted to see her grow, he wanted to her beauty grow as her freedom does, but will he be able to put off one of his most basic urges long enough to see her flower bloom? God, he hopped so.