gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Starling would continue his digging, a bright grin on his face as he did. He barely heard her question, his entire focus shifting to just getting these herbs extracted and safely. He dug gently, circling around the bush here and there to very carefully dig out each root and each stem. He would lay them so delicately to the side before continueing his work. Each flower was precious, and they were meant to be preserved. He would tilt his head then, realizing he maybe missed something she said and he's quickly look at her, nose dusted with dirt. Blue eyes were wide as he thought back, trying to find her words before he smiled sheepishly. "Th-this is meadowsweet." He said then, picking up one of the flowers and placing it at her paws. His own smoothed a petal down just slightly. "Th-the p-petals are often w-white, and th-there's many f-flowers on each b-branch..." He said with a gentle smile, trying to explain it to her incase she had to come out and find some more. Not that she should, this much meadowsweet would be enough to last her and then some. He might as well take some with him. "Y-you chew on a flower or two and i-ingest it. I-it h-helps n-numb pain." He'd explain, glancing up at her with his bright blue eyes, a small smile on his face. "I-in Italian it is called prato dolce" He said softly, moving to put it back in the pile and continue to extract the flowers from the earth, leaving a few with their roots in tact so they may flourish again.

"Talk" | "Italian"