gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-25-2015, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 03:03 AM by Shaye I.)

She grinned cheekily at Arcus as he asked her why “Why, to fight off all those big bad wolves everyone keeps talking about of course” she teased him, through she didn't mean it. Truly, her wish to learn was pure curiosity, and perhaps because her idle had learned to fight, and if she and Rhythm where fighters and healers and could be the best they would be unstoppable! He was quick to agree despite his confusion and she bounced onto her paws in a heart beat, following his own movements onto his.

She followed after him in relative silence, excited to learn something new, and for Arcus to be her teacher. She didn't know the thoughts running through his head, and the irony that it was Voltage who had taught her the basics of defending herself, if not fighting itself. “okay” she agreed readily, and set her stances. She spread her paws out evenly, screwing up her face as she thought hard about everything she had been shown. She spread her toes, dug them into the earth. She lifted her tail behind her to be even with her skull. She tucked her chin and rolled her shoulders. She raised her hunches, bared her teeth and narrowed her eyes. She gave a playful growl, feeling all battle-ready and prepared to fight someone. “Grrrrr” the sound was soft, like it was coming from a child who fancied itself a tiger, and her eyes where alight with amusement.

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.