Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-25-2015, 09:30 AM

Nona was greatful that Bass wasn't upset with her and hopefully he wasn't upset with Allen for the pack not doing much. When Bass told her that family is first there was a sigh of relief that escaped her maw. Now that she could relax and just truly focus on caring for her pups she had a question for Bass directed to his fatherly side since he had pups of his own, "Bass would you happen to have a couple of tips you could give me that might help me and Allen in raising our young? I figured that since you already have children of your own that you might have some tips you could give". The fae would chuckle a little remembering her first meeting with young Shrike at the birthday gathering. Now that she was thinking about Shrike Nona reminded herself that one day that she had to talk to him and a couple others in the pack.

"I have a favor to ask you, when you see Shrike tell him I wish to speak with him... Allen told me I should speak with him before but it slipped my mind unfortunately and it was to hopefully help him keep his confidence up even if something goes wrong".

Hopefully over time and if Nona was given the chance that she could see to that. Her own children though took most of her time leaving very little time to get out of the den on her own so the only way she would possibly get to speak with Shrike would be to invite him to her's and Allen's den. For now she was glad that Bass was able to pay her a visit. Her face lit up with a smile, "And thank you for looking out for us all Bass, thats what makes you and Allen the best leaders Abaven could ever ask for and most of all thank you for coming and visiting with me" Nona's voie would trail off as she turned to give the pups another kiss.

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-