size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-25-2015, 03:01 PM
She was surprised when Rhythm relented, she hadn't actually expected her to, but next thing Shaye knew there would be an agreement that she could call these beautiful children her siblings, through that was also likely to confuse them. Shaye leaned forward and showered her Aunt in love and affection, a deep note of happiness resonating in her chest.

Shaye didn't tell her if Rhy and her would raise the babies as a family, and that worried her. She wasn't really sure Valentine was the family sort, but surely if he made babies with someone he had an obligation to love and care for the family, to be theirs she sighed, but didn't ask it again. Shaye squinted up at her Aunt as she told her she needed to be older before she could fall in love with boys, oh, was that so? She thought, a little defiantly, but still grinned cheekily at her Aunt in response to her own thoughts. She puzzled over Rhythm's explanation, trying to match it to the fuzzy feelings in her own stomach before she spoke again. “Did you feel safe around them? And seeing the.. the light in their eyes when they spoke of their passions was the cutest thing in the world?” she tried to put her thoughts into words, but it was a struggle, how could anyone ever explain the feelings she felt about Arcus?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.