gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-25-2015, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 06:00 PM by Shaye I.)
Shaye shuffled on her feet, watching her aunt as she asked her questions. Rhythm caught on all too quickly and little shaye blushed as her aunt asked her who made her feel this way. She wasn't sure if she should say anything since she wasnt totally sure what it was she was feeling. Arcus was her bestest friend, she never wanted that to change. "I have a bestest friend, and it's amazing to be around him. I just don't know if it's like mo and shai, or like, me and you, bestest friends" she said, explaining her confusion. she let her mind drift to him too, about the troubles he was going through. she wanted him to be ok and to find his feet, and she couldn't help but worry about him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.