gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
08-26-2015, 12:43 AM
The young man was surprised that he was able to put Arian at ease slightly. But clearly she had wanted to bring Sin into the pack for the strength he offered, and she needed someone to agree that it was the right decision, despite the opposition of many. Perhaps things were not turning out as expected for some of the members, but it would do them all some good to have Sin and his brood within the pack. Xephyris wouldn't consider himself much of a confidant, but it pleased him that he'd been able to offer some different insight which would allow Arian to breathe easier, if only for the time being.

Then she would acknowledge his desire to become a Shield for the pack, and she stood before him, her paws in the frigid water of their home land. He stood still as she reached forward with her muzzle, touching his right shoulder softly before appointing him to his new rank. One could almost see him glow - it was his only purpose in life to be of use, and he felt like he might achieve that now. "Thank you miss President, I will do my best," he said as he nodded his head to her, his silver eyes brimming with determination.

He tilted his ears to her as she spoke again, but it would seem the words were not really meant for him, she was merely saying what was on her mind. Still, he caught the words, and wondered what she meant. Perhaps she was worrying about that other pack, the one she'd mentioned at the meeting. So, they were really that much of a threat? "Is it Yfir you speak of?" he asked curiously, wanting to know of the threat that caused her such an ominous feeling, "Or do you sense something else on the winds?"