Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-26-2015, 04:57 AM
Arian had spent a lot of time thinking. Probably more than she should have. He was indeed a formidable enemy and a great allie. Which side she was on would debate her next words. Perhaps even her own life in the balance. Arians crystal eyes would shut as she listened to him. "Id prefer you not call it a false promise. When I told you what I did I had every intention of going through with it." She would give a sigh. Though her tail flicked. "I've received mixed views of you sin. Good and bad. Even my best friend avalon said you may just be the wolf this pack needs. However maybe this pack shouldn't be around on that matter." Her eyes shifted on the ground. "If I gave it to you it would no longer be the home I sought to create." The woman would then stand very close to him determined. Even if she was fearful.

"I will still go through with my promise. Instead it goes like this. Seige with me against imperium if we win you get imperium. If we lose well then we go our separate ways Sin." Her blue eyes made it clear in this moment she trusted him and trusted him to make the right decision. "If we hadn't planned on seiging I would've given you the pack." Now that was the truth. "Even the pack council agreed on that." Her breathing a little heavy maybe begging him to see to it that as a friend she would not leave him behind. "I would give you the pack and took my family elsewhere allowed my members who are weak to find their own paths" perhaps she may even wanted to touch him. She would seek to meet her head with his right shoulder. "Forgive me for the mixed signals you know how it goes. The weak panic under pressure." She noted. "I do know this now. I have no problem with your lifestyle. The one I live was just so different that they clashed. The path I took was like a forked road." Arian then stepped away from him. "Amachi likes you I can see it in her breathing. I can only hope that you find what you seek sin. I like you. I may be afraid of you. But I am afraid of many things.... so will you seige with me with us. Or will we be left be." There was a promise of loyalty within an alliance but she knew they would all be fine if it didnt work out.
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.