gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-27-2015, 02:57 PM

Stupid wolves did stupid things, that was the reality of many situations. Though it didn't mean the wolf was not intelligent. You never knew their story, why they acted the way they did. Amachi found herself hard to care about Arian and Sin's relationship. She liked Arian, but yes Arian would have done better as a council member rather than a full on leader. Power was something she didn't know what to do with it. After Sin was finished with his little spat, Amachi shrugged. She wasn't mad, she wasn't scared either. It wasn't her size it was just she saw to reason to attack him nor for him to attack her. "Okay. I've never been keen on these things so I'll take your word for it." she didn't know Sin either. So Amachi couldn't judge or make assumptions.

"If I do know one thing is if Arian is using you it's unintentionally. She's still a child, in her own mind at least." Amachi flicked the tip of her tail. "At least that's how I see it. I could be wrong." for a moment she couldn't help it though. A smile appeared on her face towards the man. Perhaps it was a bit odd on how calm she was. The fact that she wasn't afraid of the man either.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]