ardent

The Stick

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2015, 03:08 PM

Hopping around her father came to a stop when he ruffled the fur atop her head, tail wagging as she looked up to him with a large grin. Her father seemed to be happen that she said nothing to what Phil had told her, not wanting her to get hurt, or him. ”I know daddy, I don't want you to worry.” She said, licking his leg affectionately before pulling back. Already her mind was turning and coming up with things she probably would not have come up with if she had not her mother's illness, forcing her not so innocent ideas onto a inanimate object so that she would not get the blame should something happen or it be viewed as bad or inappropriate.

Much to her excitement Cypress confirmed the girl's question, he was going to go on a patrol now and asked if Phil would be joining them or if it would just be the two of them. The girl would glance towards the stick and tilt her head for a moment, ears twitching as if she was listening to a voice the man could not hear before finally looking back to her father with a swing of her tail. ”Just us daddy, lets go!” With a happy bark she turned away from him and ran off a couple feet before whipping around to look at her father with an embarrassed laugh. ”I forgot which way is out.”