Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2013, 08:11 PM

Loccian watched Ookami drink the liquid filled with crushed herbs, from what she knew of them they should help with a few things that could be going on within the pregnant shewolf's body. It would take a few minutes to an hour before they finally took their effect and started easing whatever it was Ookami was experiencing. After she had finished Loccian pulled the moss away and looked to the herbs she had left, just a little bit but she would keep it for later in case Ookami needed more, he voice though caused the haler to look to her with ear perked up. Thank you Loccian for helping me. She smiled as the shewolf thanked her, It's not a problem Ookami, I'm glad I am able to help you. She replied, grey orbs watching her look to her belly then lick it with a smile.

Loccian, if you could check on the babies, I feel them moving, but I just wanna make sure they are alright. Loccian gave a nod of her head, moving closer to the shewolf but looked to Thane as he finally spoke up. If you can or not be too much trouble, could you? She gave a nod of her head, the smile still there with his worry.

She moved close to Ookami, lowering her head and pressing the side of her face against her belly gently, ear swiveling to the side to listen to the puppies. Eyes closed as she concentrated, listening for any signs that something may be wrong with them. After a good minute or two she pulled away only to press her nose against her belly now, using a paw to gentle push in some spots. From what I can tell... She began, pausing to listen to Ookami's belly once again. The puppies seem to be fine.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Ookami

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 09:34 AM

Ookami watched as She made her way to look and see if the babies are alright. This was a glad day that she should be alright. The words of Loccian made her smile, she said the babies will be alright. Ookami looked at thane and smiled she knew that he knew that the babies will be just fine. Ookami nuzzled Thane she was glad that all was alright.

"Thanks so much Loccian, Both Thane and i appreciate it very much." She said as she sat up just a bit. Ookami looked at thane and leaned on him. She was feeling better, but she was just in need of a good rest.

Speech,

Thane

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 03:48 PM
a sigh of relief escaped his maw as he heard the news of the puppies' health; they were alright. That was good, no, it was great! His tail slightly wagged but not too much so he wouldn't get too carried away. The brute could now take in everything. He was going to be a father! By the stars from the skies above, who would have thought. A smile appeared on his maw as his aqua blue gaze settled on Ookami. He took in her appearance and just thought about it for a moment.

What lay ahead of the two; so much lay ahead that it was just a great thought. A couple years ago the male would have never thought he would live to see the day. Thane nuzzled Ookami back after she did so.

Then he gave a nod of thanks as she said they both appreciated Loccian's help. It was true, every single bit of help she gave the brute would remember. He looked down at Ookami as she leaned against him and licked her muzzle.

Thane turned his aqua blue gaze back towards Loccian after.

"Thank you Loccian; as Ookami has said we're both very grateful for your help."

"How as Seracia been for you and Octavian? I'm guessing you two are doing quite well no? I haven't ran into the brute since our first run-in. " he asked casually.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-23-2013, 10:14 AM

When she was able to determine the pups were fine, the ashen colored female pulled away to sit back on her haunches, tail laying over her paws. Grey eyes watched as Ookami smiled, nuzzling Thane before thanking Loccian. She gave a dip of her head with a small smile. There is no need to thank me Miss. She chuckled lightly, turning her gaze onto Thane when he spoke up, saying how they were grateful for her help and asked how Seracia has been for her and Octavian.

Seracia has been treating us well, I have raised in our ranks and has become the Lead Healer and Octavian has earned a respectful rank also. She smiled and held her head a bit higher than before, she was proud of the rank she was given, made her feel important. How about you, I believe you are in Valhalla, am I correct? How is that? She asked curiously, head tilting to the side.

"action.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator