Cetotorah

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-12-2013, 03:27 AM

The boy remained silent, seething inside but keeping it contained to let Jupiter and her companion to fix things. The lies the woman spit out made him want to attack her all over again. He'd merely been defending what he saw as his. Luana was his. Belonged in the pack he resided in and he would defend her with his life. He'd warned the bitch to stay away, but she'd wanted to stir trouble. Now she blamed him to save her sorry hide! It pissed him off and he was normally one to keep a level head.

Luana's voice brought him out of his dark thoughts and crimson gaze followed the bitch as she left the scene, then as the other female, then healer, turned to leave them as well leaving Luana, Jupiter, and himself alone. Tense muscles relaxed and he nodded slowly.

"I'm fine Luana. I can make it home so long as you're okay that's all that matters. You alright Miss Jupiter?"

Eyes would then turn to look at his Sol. She was resilient and he knew she wasn't hurt badly, but he felt guilty. She'd jumped in to save his hide and it was his fault for her injuries. He would take whatever punishments willingly. Even if things weren't entirely his fault.

"Speech"

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-12-2013, 03:57 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

jupiter watched as the white-pelted fae cared tenderly for her friend, and the sol was pleased with their devotion to one another. such bonds were needed in a pack, and the alphaess was happy to have them. her attention was returned to the current events once more as luana approached her, and the femme blinked at her request, almost a little stunned, and then recovered, a smile spreading across her features, head bobbing once in an approving nod. "an honorable request, luana. i will promote you to the rank of iridia in lieu of your training; i am certain that you will succeed." she paused, as if she were considering something, and then turned her gaze upon cetotorah. "do you wish to choose this path, as well? you both could train together if you share the same wish." after a moment's hesitation as she watched the other healer leave, she would take a step in the direction of ludicael.

"if it's not too taxing, we can discuss this as we walk?" she inquired, unsure as to whether or not the tortugan female would return--and this time, with friends.

OOC: we can make the healing assumed after this thread (as in, we don't actually have to RP it), if you guys would like?

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Luana

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 09:07 PM

Luana would smile at Ceto's concern for her and gently, she would nuzzle her maw into the scruff of his neck, burying her smile in the tuft of his fur. he was beautiful and she loved him! One day they would be married and they would have kids and life would be even more wonderful than it was now! She would never get up her light, never! It was the driving force behind her somewhat impulsive decision, she never wanted to see anyone she loved wounded again.

Her attention would return to Jupiter and at the soft compliment, the damsel would have the nerve to blush. The color dusting her cheeks and making her shyly tilt her head away. "Thank you Jupiter, maybe one day I'll be as great of a warrior as you no?" The damsel would laugh lightly, tail flickering behind her in her decision. "I'm fine to begin walking home... perhaps at a bit slower of a pace?" She would blush again ever so faintly, but the loss of blood had made her slightly dizzy and she didn't want to push it.

(((OOC: Tis fine by me!)))

"Speech"