Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-02-2014, 04:21 PM

Nona would listen carefully to Bass's words before turning her attention to Allen. She was glad that he would show up and be beside her but his wound worried her a little but that had to wait a little bit. Nona would bow her head towards Bass before speaking up in response "I will stay here while you go out hunting Bass as much as I would like to try and hunt with you all I see my paws are going to be full with keeping everyone's health in check and with a rather disturbing lack of herbs despite gathering them its going to be difficult with so few paws to care for everyone... Harmony if you would, I'd like for you to help me in making sure everyone is alright health wise over the next few seasons we're so few on medics its going to make everything rather... difficult".

She would waste no time with all the pups that were coming while the hunters were going out for food she had to take care of those she could. Perhaps she wouldn't become a mother after all if there was going to be so little of space within the pack for her to become one. Nona would wait to hear what Bass might say or what Harmony may want to say in response to what she asked of her. However her gaze turned to Allen before whispering to him "You will have to explain to me that wound my beloved wolf... but for now I'm glad you came though I was worried about you". Nona would give her mate an affectionate lick on the cheek before letting her attention become focused on Allen's wound moving herself about to be close to it and inspect it. Regardless if this was a important meeting or not she wasn't going to let any wounds or illness here go unchecked. Nona would take note of Esperanza's leave as there might have been something wrong that she would have to check on later.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
12-02-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014, 04:34 PM by Motif I.)

Motif could only sigh at the truth in her brothers words, it was insane the sudden increase of pregnant woman in Abaven and she had only added herself to the problem. Through the timing was all so close that none of the others had known at the time that they would not be alone in this strange endeavour they had 'embarked' upon. He would move on to the matter of a hunt and she would find herself slumping against the stand Bass stood upon with a soft sigh. She felt utterly useless, she certainly wouldn't be going along to any hunt today. In fact, already she was feeling light headed and hoped they all moved on soon, if she was going to throw up she would much rather it was done in private.

She nuzzled against her sister as she put herself forward for the hunt, instantly proud of her, and offered Wren a wry smile, they where both in this same boat, the two of them. She would wait for the hunters to run off and then perhaps she could sit down Wren and the pregnant woman could feel terrible together – shared misery and all that.

""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
12-02-2014, 06:27 PM

His mate never showed, it worried him but his thoughts concentrated on the meeting. As Bass spoke the man would listen with every intent. Ears perked forward and taking in the words all he could. Lots of wolves were having pups, but a knot in his stomach made him feel a little uneasy. His tail flicked back and forth the brute's eyes looking over Darrah for a moment. He was proud a smile strewn on his face even in his worried thoughts. As Bass mentioned a hunt he stood up carefully.

"I'd be happy to help with the hunt." he said. Couldn't leave out Abaven or be lazy just because he came back. Quelt had all the experience for a leader in the world, but it was one thing he'd rather leave buried for now. He just needed to protect his family, and hopefully, Venus was alright. 

Speech,

Allen

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Allen would listen to Bass, feeling something stir in his gut. What had happened the day he had Nona had been collecting herbs... what if that resulted in pups? Surely Bass would not condemn them for it? No... if Nona became pregnant he would speak to Bass and explain what happened. They would work through this. He would turn his gaze to Nona in apology as she started focusing more on him. He felt bad that he would pull her away from gathering much needed herbs, and to take care of him when so many others surely needed her assistance. His ears would flick back, giving a soft sigh.

"I ran into my son again... he knocked me over a ledge and I fell upon a sharp rock. I thought something had been sprained at first but... just some bruises and this cut." He gave a soft whine. "It hurts badly... I think that it took me too long to get home. I couldn't clean it myself..." Allen lowered his gaze. "I'm sorry, Nona... I hope that you can forgive me."