Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-20-2015, 09:37 PM

”My, if I had known I was in the presence of a ruler, I would’ve behaved myself a bit better." At this Valentine snorted. "Then I'm glad I said nothing. That would have made it far less interesting." Indeed. He wasn't offering the other a home because of his manners.

His companion went on to part with a question. ”Might I know your name first?” Ah, yes. Those were rather important, weren't they? "Valentine; my pack is Imperium." Well, if they were exchanging names... "And what might I call you?"

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-21-2015, 02:03 PM

Nagendra grinned deviously as the other responded. Of course. The other would introduce himself, sating a ravenous curiosity that had only just sprouted. ”Valentine,” he said softly, with all the delicateness of a flower petal, to test it out on his own tongue. And his pack was Imperium – a very striking and powerful-sounding name. ”My name is Nagendra Bahri. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Valentine,” his grin again became coy as his tipped his muzzle downward a tad. ”Now… if I join you, am I bound there for the rest of my life? Because I must say that I do enjoy freedom and roaming. Not to say you wouldn’t have my loyalty,” he explained, picking his words carefully. He was interested in seeing what the packs were like around here – and was even more keen to finally submerge himself in a fuller social experience – but he didn’t want to get stuck. He wasn’t very good with commitment – romantic or otherwise.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-21-2015, 02:31 PM

Nagendra. The name was exotic and suited the fine-featured brute perfectly. Nagendra. It had a nice ring to it and Valentine found himself rolling it over in his mind appreciatively.  It’s a pleasure to meet you, Valentine." The feeling was mutual.

His companion voiced a concern and Valentine shrugged his shoulders dismissively. "Like any other pack respect and loyalty are key, but you may come and go as you please." There were rules to follow, of course, but they were easy. "As for your life, that is entirely up to you. Although," one corner of his mouth lifted to create a lopsided smirk. "I would be lying if I said I didn't prefer it." He went on frankly, "That being said I would rather someone leave because they don't feel they are a fit than stay and not only wallow in their unhappiness but also waste Imperium's resources."

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-21-2015, 10:42 PM

Valentine explained what he expected, throwing in another sly comment to which Nagendra would smirk. It all sounded like it would work well enough with him. And besides, laying with the alpha was sure to have its perks. He grinned, certain of his choice. ”Very well then. Take me there,” he said, rising to his feet. His tail lifted slightly with eagerness, his stance stable and prepared for whatever journey might lay ahead.

-exit w/ Valentine?-