Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-23-2015, 02:22 PM

He hadn't known what he'd unknowingly revealed to the Imperator about their familial relationship. Who was he to surmise that he could be related to Valentine? And so the question would never cross his mind to inquire further about the cobalt Imperator's lineage. All the Praesidio knew was that he was thoroughly enjoying himself speaking with Valentine like this. He wondered, for a moment, if there might be some semblance of a friendship budding between the two of them. The Imperator went on, speaking about force-claiming and how a Servus could be claimed by whomever found them. Now, that was a new piece of information. "So then, the Servus once-claimed is the responsibility of whomever found them?" The idea was alluring, and enough to encourage him to have the next trespasser he found force-claimed. That is, if one of his nephews wasn't in danger at the time. He pondered his question for a while, wondering how the dynamic between claimer and servus related to the relationship between custos and servus.

"Speak,"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
05-16-2015, 10:50 AM

They were nearing the border now. The itch to do harm was still there, still needing to be scratched, and Valentine's gaze slid towards the horizon as his mind wandered through the possibilities. Kyarst voiced a question and the brute's gaze returned to his companion. "Exceptions are possible," For example, if the Imperator took an interest in the new captive, or if they could be better managed by another member. "But for the most part, yes, if you alert the pack to the presence of a trespasser and that trespasser is successfully claimed, you have the right to keep them if you so desire. Otherwise they will become the property of the pack."

The King paused at the border, his gaze once again searching the rogue lands. "Here we are," he murmured, seeking Kyarst's gaze. "I appreciate you walking with me, Kyarst." It was time they parted ways. "And I appreciate you, Lysis and Nagendra staying behind to defend the pack." The ghost of a smile touched his lips. "And with that said I think it's time I took my leave." He wasn't sure how long he'd be gone. A few hours? A day? "Good night, Kyarst."

-exit Valentine unless stopped-

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.