gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-30-2015, 09:47 PM
Somehow, unbelievably, it was true. His words where all she needed to finally except the truth, that he loved her as she loved him. She looked up into the sunny eyes of the man who had irrevocably changed her life forever. He had given her shaye, who so easily had become her heart and reason for living. He had become the only man she saw, when once she had been curious enough that many men had been attractive to her. Now there was only him, only shai who could take her breath away and drive her crazy, it was only with him that she wanted to spend the rest of her life. "Be mine forever, as I will be yours" she whispered to him. But if course, she also had the audacity to grin cheekily up at him, seeing the amusement in her cheesy and poetic lines. She might be near blinded by her live for him, but she wasn't so far gone as to not see the amusement.

She yawned again and stretched, and there was a finality to the movement that might perhaps have told him she was done with resting for the day. She grinning again at the boy who had expressed a wish to stay in bed all day and do all sorts of interesting things. But no, rather the she wolf had a different plan in mind, and it involved a day with shaye and shai both, and a combining of dens if she could get shai to agree. "Should we go find shaye?" She asked him softly.