Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-24-2015, 09:08 PM

"Well, let's get you off to your den so you can sleep the drugs off. Yes. Drugs. This stupid, whiny shit he had going on was all their fault and had absolutely nothing to do with his emotional state at the moment. Nope. Not one bit. It was entirely the fault of the plants he'd eaten. Normally he would never sink so low as to allow someone to see him in such a state.

Yep. That was his story and he was sticking to it.

"Fucking weird ass plants, Cas," he muttered, trying to cover up just how sad of a state he was in. "I don't want to take these again." Right. Because clearly they were the source of his problem. He could have perhaps made a case for how physically and emotionally draining such a fight could be, but it was far easier to pretend that the cause of his piteous state was a plant and thus, beyond his ability to control.

Rising slowly, Valentine couldn't contain the hiss that left his lips as his wounds protested. He wanted to take Cascade up on her offer and crash here at her den, but he felt like he'd already done enough damage. He just needed to be alone. "Nah, I can make it to my den," he said with forced flippancy. "Thanks, Cas. For-" oh god he needed to stop "Just thanks."

-exit unless stopped-

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.