Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-29-2015, 05:23 PM
i heard the church bells from afar

Sure enough, Aslan would ask why they had argued. "I don't know." It was a lie of course, she had been filled in on the details. "It happened before I was born, I just know everyone was quite upset by it." A little more than upset really, quite torn apart in all truth, with Symphony and Howl annoyed with Song and their parents as well.

"I don't know why now, but Symphony, Howl and Anthem all left to try and find Song. I followed, thinking it would be fun, as did Legend, Story and Myth though in the end we all decided to stay in Alacritia. That was what led to your grandparents following in the end and everyone making up." A short summary though all that Aslan really needed to know on the matter. Lyric had of course chosen not to follow, remaining with her mate and then to keep Ahlon running in the absence of the rest of the family.

"No falling out with me or your father and running off though. The family has moved quite enough I think." She added in jest, a small smile forming across her features as she attempted to lighten the mood from the more serious topics.

we found each other in the dark

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
06-29-2015, 05:23 PM
round here the sky's a little closer a little closer to the ground

The mystery of family falling out would remain just that it seemed, Aslan oblivious to his mother's little white lie and left in the dark of it all. He of course wouldn't question the matter any more and simply listened as she explained how the rest of the family had followed his Aunt's lead to end up at some point or another in Alacritia. It may not have been the greatest story telling in the world or the most explanatory bit of information though it was enough for the boy and he wouldn't pester his mother for yet more information on the matter.

It seemed that his little distraction had worked anyway, she was smiling once again, with a teasing threat that he was never to leave. He chuckled lightly in response, a smile spreading across his own features as he nodded his head softly in agreement to her request. "Alright." He promised. "No arguments here." He certainly hoped he'd never argue with his parents, and he certainly wasn't about to argue with her request that they avoided any falling out.

it's hard for someone to get lost here harder still to get found

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-29-2015, 05:24 PM
i heard the church bells from afar

With no protesting, Aslan would simply agree to her little request, Novella's happiness only increasing at the response. "Good." She replied, leaning closer to nuzzle him lightly. "I shall hold you to that, you'll be grounded if you ever try to run away." Of course he could continue with his little explorations nor would she ever really force him to do something he really didn't want to though in a better mood the playful comments would continue. For a while longer mother and son would sit together, a quieter and more content mood falling over them until eventually they found it was time to pass ways. Novella had a patrol to return to and Aslan opted to go find something else helpful to do.

we found each other in the dark