Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-12-2015, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 05:52 PM by Karabela.)

Karabela's question would first be answered by a bird rather than a wolf and for a moment she thought the birds name was Finch until the girl near the bird confirmed that Finch was her name and the bird… ok the bird didn't have a name but that was fine.  Finch and Finch's bird. "Nice to meet you, though…." Karabela strode boldly toward Finch as another voice softly spoke the name Raba was hoping to hear… Vail. "…where are you going with my partner?"  She winked at Finch and chuckled. " Haha, great to meet you Vail!  Let's kick some butt, yea?"  She gave a wink to her pale partner, completely unaware that the other couldn't see to well.  

Raba would nod to Lillie, one of the few Abaven wolves she knew and… Farrym?  Mother?  Ok… ok that was super weird.  How did a wolf give birth to a cat?  Wasn't Lilie a little young?  Karabela shook her head deciding she didn't want to know.

It would seem there were a few wolves reluctant to give their names. "Huh… ok, well if they won't give me their names guess I'll have to name them…" Raba muttered to herself and partly to Vail and Finch who were so near her.  Eyes fixed on Calypsei. "Ok, blue belle over there will be Periwinkle and…." her eyes latched on Sparrow, she looked like a Destruction and she knew Destructions tended to be named after birds so… "and she'll be from here on known as Flamingo.  Yea." Course then Harmony ruined it by giving her everyone's names but oh well!  She had wanted to know but they would always be Periwinkle and Flamingo to her.  Shrike was added to their group and Raba barked.  Yea, team Raba!

Raba fidgeted as Harmony explained the trust exercise and she wrinkled her nose at the rabbit skins.  Ok…. "Alright, so are the trails scent-marked then or how do we know what is trail and isn't?"

She glanced at Vail who didn't want to go first.  Oh?  Ok!  "Well, that works for me!  I'll go first!" She wondered if there were three different courses or if it was just the one.  After all since she'd be going first and could use her eyes in addition to her other senses she'd have some sense of where she was going when she donned the mask.  Or maybe they could add another trust layer and she could just promise to keep her eyes shut. She grinned to herself and rolled her shoulders. "Ok team, let's do this just lemme know when you're ready and I'll start."

Shall I go ahead and start a new thread for them?
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-02-2016, 01:11 PM

When Shrike rushed in late, Finch let out a deep breath. There was at least one of the late ones, but what of Starling? Her ears lay flat against her skull, she had hardly seen him at all since the siege passed. Sadness filled her heart, but a small giggle burst forth as Karabela started giving others names since she didn't know them. Pale blue eyes looked at her in surprise, hearing her sister being called Flamingo. It wasn't hard to know who was related because of her parents obsession with bird names, but she had never heard Sparrow called anything but that. Her attention was dragged away when her aunt began to speak again, naming their task. They had to be... blindfolded? Finch swallowed hard and looked towards the ocean coloured girl, giving Vail one last kiss before she moved to her side. As she passed Lark she gave him a nuzzle and licked his shoulder as well, her shifting gaze fluttering over her partners face. "W-what do you w-want to do f-first?" she asked, shuffling her weight on her paws.

"SPEAK" "CIVETTA SPEAKS"

Lark

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
01-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Lark didn't really want to deal with this. He couldn't help but think of the talk he'd had with his father last summer. He had to think about things... from all sides. To consider different perspectives. But even despite his knowledge of their talk, he didn't want to work on a stupid group-building task or work on trust. He nearly sighed, but the exhalation hitched in his throat. At least Harmony hadn't heard his cursing..

Even though he was grouped with Lillianna, at least he had Sparrow too. Though she seemed stunned at the words he'd whispered, she did not seem upset - and he would force a smile as he felt her touch. His eyes fixed on Harmony as she explained what was going on, and the little activity she had planned for them. It sounded.. well, terrible. He didn't want to be blinded while Lillie led him around; who knew, maybe she'd try to walk him off a cliff. He forced down a snort at the thought. Perhaps he could send Lillie down a cliff himself. No.. not that he actually would, but the thought was amusing enough to entertain.

Sparrow offered to lead them first, and he would nod easily. "Sure," he'd start, moving over to grab one of the makeshift masks that Harmony had brought. He didn't know how the hell to put the thing on, so he'd bring it back to Sparrow and Lillianna, pushing his snout through one side and using a paw to push it down snugly over his eyes. "Let's go."