Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-26-2016, 03:50 PM

Brutus smiled as he watched Armai, she seemed so interested now in what was below them, now that he'd painted a picture for her. It pleased him, but he didn't miss the hesitation in her compliance, 'but only if you want to'. He chuckled some as he continued to listen to her and began to step away from the cliff they were overseeing. "Of course, Armai. I would love to. I haven't enjoyed myself in someone else's company for quite some time, not since being around my long lost friend, Cesar."

He paused for a second, canting his head as if the idea hadn't been hiding in the back of his mind for quite some time now. "Actually, I don't suppose you would be up for a quick jog to the west tonight? The last place I encountered my friend was in a place known as The Marble Wash, I don't suppose you know it...? I had been meaning to revisit the area and search for any signs of Cesar before I left the North, and there are plenty of spaces to safely set up camp for the night."

His ears lowered some as he awaited an answer. Of course, if she'd already exhausted herself he wouldn't mind finding a place closer to spend the night. He wouldn't want her to push it.

cesar may enter any of brutus' threads

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-29-2016, 07:28 PM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

Armai was more than delighted that he was happy to travel with her. It'd been a little while since she'd had someone to travel with and keep her company (other than Nox of course) and she didn't count her packmates. They had been obligated to be around each other within Myriad, though she'd preferred some of them over others. Regardless, she couldn't keep the smile that crept up on her face or the delighted glint she got in her eyes at the thought of his company.

Now the good question was: who was Caesar. She obviously hadn't seen him and the name didn't ring any bells in her head. She was pretty sure she'd never mt him which made her feel a little bad. She doubted she was going to be much help looking for him. The idea of going to the marble wash to help him look didn't sound like a bad idea though. Once Nox joined up with them it meant that there'd be an extra set of eyes to help scout around.

"I'd love to accompany you. It's the least I can do since you'll be coming down to the south with me. I'm not sure how useful I'll be with helping find your friend, but I have a pretty good nose. Just lead the way and I'll follow"

ooc: We can wrap this up here if you want?

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.