size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
11-21-2016, 08:52 AM

He paid attention as much as he could over the sound of his own thoughts. His ears swiveled every now and then as he listened though when she started to speak he envisioned exactly what she described- to the best of his capabilities. The cave systems she described made him think of a rabbit's warren and he smiled slightly, he wouldn't outright call her as innocent looking as a rabbit but it sort of suited her. His rubies surveyed over her appreciatively, comparing her to the agility of a rabbit until she was finished speaking.

The shorter furred brute didn't quite consider the environment around him hot, though perhaps it had been hotter since he'd left. One thing he did miss was the feeling of the air around him. It was so dry out here in comparison to the jungle. "It could be hotter. As hot as a jungle maybe," He smirked, nodding back toward the volcano, "Especially if that thing were to go off. Your home sounds quite interesting, though. I'm glad your family stays close to one another. Anyway, thank you for showing me around Faite. It's getting late, and I should probably find somewhere to spend the night."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-01-2016, 07:56 PM

He was a good listener - she would give him credit for that. Not that her description of the plains was the greatest, but at the moment she could only picture how dead everything looked. The once luscious grass was now brown and ill looking and even the trees looked miserable. The lake had gone down considerably and in the end she couldn't bring herself to explain that. It didn't sound nice at all. She supposed it could have been hotter though. His mention of a jungle made her inwardly cringe. Yeah, it definitely could have been worse.

The thought of living next to a volcano was cringe-worthy as well. She glanced towards the giant death-mountain for a long moment. If it decided to explode anything within the vicinity would be in danger. She couldn't imagine living in Fiori which was the closest pack to the place. No, she as happy with their spot on the plains and by the lake. It was safer. Her head moved back to stare at Elias as he thanked her for showing him around. She smiled at him and nodded.

"It was my pleasure. I should be heading back home myself. It was nice meeting you Elias." She offered him a friendly flick of her tail before she stretched out her limbs and headed off towards the direction of home.

-exit Faite.-

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]