Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-15-2016, 11:51 PM

Galahad was startled out of his musing by a pup that went tumbling into him. He was honestly more concerned about if she had gotten hurt than her running into him, but she got up pretty quickly and soothed those fears. His shoulders relaxed again and he chuckled softly at her apology. "It's okay," he replied as she ran off. With that distraction he completely missed the woman sitting next to him till she nudged his shoulder. His ears perked with surprise and his head quickly turned to face her. "Hey stranger." Dread filled him as his emerald gaze searched her face, his eyes darting toward Avalon for a moment when she called out Oracle's name. Oracle... He knew he was supposed to know her. That much was obvious. She looked so, so familiar, but like everything else in his memories it felt foggy and distant. "Hey there!" he finally replied with a smile, his expression apologetic. "I'm sorry, I lost my memory, so I can't..." he tried to quickly explain before Avalon started the meeting.

When Avalon got around to introducing new members of the pack, his ears perked when she mentioned her sister Oracle that would be staying with them. His eyes went wide and he immediately felt so guilty. He knew there was nothing he could do about it, but he still felt so bad for not recognizing his own sister. He looked toward Oracle again with another apologetic glance, reaching over to nudge her shoulder with his nose like she had done. Well, at least he knew why he should've known her now. He focused back in on Avalon's speech just in time to hear that they would be moving, soon followed by the news that Dragon would be taking over the pack. He blinked with surprise and his gaze drifted to Avalon's son as he began to speak. It was such a different tone than his sister held when she addressed the pack and he couldn't quite tell if he liked it more or less. Maybe it was just different. He wondered where it was exactly they would be moving. He trusted that his sister and nephew wouldn't be making this big of a decision if it wasn't best for the pack, but he was still very curious.

"Talk" Think

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-16-2016, 12:02 AM

Amachi would stand by and watch as members were promoted and moved around. Eagerly waiting for something more to happen. Of course she new already, but when Avalon actually made it official she would smile and have a small wag to her tail. It made her happy that she had the chance to interact with such an alpha if anything at all. "I hope to serve you well dragon, I aim high within Talis and hope I'll be of service." she had every intention to becoming a good figure in the pack. For the pups and for everyone.

She was born for this, bred to be a warrior. As such her eyes wandered over Galahad for a moment - amnesia must have been hard to deal with. However she was also moving over to Ganta. He was a brave now wasn't he, or whatever it was going to be called. Amachi was eager for the future that much was certain.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-17-2016, 08:00 PM

The young man breathed in, listening as the meeting began. There were promotions to be given out, his own included… and surprisingly enough Dragon was made the new leader of their pack. A pack that would no longer be known as Ivalice but rather Talis. The brute was curious to see how this change played out, though he wasn’t going to pressure for news. Things would all be explained in times… the new ranks, the new laws… He dipped his head to Dragon, speaking in a calm voice.

“Congrats, Dragon. Let us hope that Talis will flourish under your new guidance. I look forward to the move and will help any way I can if you have need of me.” He noticed a familiar female coming his way too. He offered her a smile, hoping that they might have some time to talk after the meeting was over.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
11-20-2016, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 10:11 AM by Jade.)
Wow, there were a lot of wolves here! She sat with Cobalt, her gaze darting too and fro in interest she couldn't begin to hide. It wasn't long before her mom followed up, with her dad close behind. 'You must be excited for the meeting to start,' Esarosa said, and Jade nodded eagerly. Sterling joined them soon enough, asking how they got here so fast.  "I guess we were both exploring nearby," she offered with a giggle as she wagged her tail at her. She watched with interest as a few more trickled in, all unfamiliar to her but so very interesting all the same.

Before long, Avalon started speaking. A lot of her words flew right over Jade's innocent head. God, she'd never heard so much talking in her whole entire life (which was admittedly pretty short so far). Someone left.. someone passed away.. she and her siblings were introduced, which brought a smile to her face as she fidgeted quietly. Promotions.. what did that word mean?.. and other stuff. Blah, blah, blah. She watched her toes, wiggling them as she stood and tried to listen and failed miserably. Someone else spoke up, with a tone that said he was in charge, and she eyed him briefly before continuing her toe-watching. She glanced sideways at Sterling and Coby, wondering if they found this as boring as she did.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Oracle

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 10:24 PM
Oracle was surprised. So… Galahad had lost his memory? That was what she had gotten for info before Avalon started the meeting. She listened quietly, her ears perked forward. Even if Galahad didn’t remember her right now… she was glad to be back with him. She’d missed her family so much… and it seemed so much larger now. There was going to be a lot to catch up on it seemed. The femme waited until her sister and nephew were done speaking before she cast another look at Gala, giving him a reassuring smile.

“It’ll be alright.” Oracle whispered to him reassuringly. “We’re just going to have to make new memories, yeah? And lots of ‘em!” Her tail had begun to wag back and forth, her golden eyes shining with a soft light. “We’ll need some strength for the move too. Do you want to go hunting for a snack with me? We can talk more along the way.”

Steel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium

Famous
11-21-2016, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 10:26 AM by Steel.)

Steel was, in many ways, a changed man. Esarosa knew that he'd always been withdrawn and serious, but did she truly know how he had been before he'd met her? Even the first day they'd met, she'd changed him. She'd always been so.. optimistic, so good, and so good to him that he'd never needed to retreat back into his shell. He wore a grin nearly the whole time he stood there, before Avalon began speaking, and he snuck a glance at Esarosa before looking to their leader.

He listened patiently, and silently, to her words though much of what she said meant little to him. He felt Jade fidgeting at his side, and gently pressed his nose to her cheek to soothe her. Listening to this wasn't even that fun for him - he had no doubt it seemed more arduous to young pups. He listened as she gave introductions to their children, which elicited a faint smile from him, among other news. Someone left, including Valentina. Someone named Vereux had died. He didn't know many of the wolves here well, and most he didn't know even by name.

He was more surprised when he was singled out, and offered the position of Ranger alongside. It was true, he worked well with her - better than he did with most. He'd always wanted to learn to fight, as his father had, but it seemed life had chosen something different for him. Steel wouldn't complain. "Thank you," he'd say quietly. He wondered briefly what his children might find themselves interested in. It was too soon to tell - they were still figuring out the world and how it all worked with them in it. There was no rush, in that regard, to figure out what they wanted for their future.

The last thing she had to say was more surprising. The pack was changing hands, to someone named Dragon. He couldn't help but feel his hackles bristle instinctively, though he calmed quite quickly as she continued speaking. Change hadn't been something he'd ever liked, especially not with young children now. When the man named Dragon spoke up, Steel watched him carefully. He seemed genuine, and gave a good reason for the move. Winter here would be harsh, especially given how many hungry young mouths they had to feed. The thought of having to travel with their children so young was mildly disconcerting, though, and he glanced at Esarosa to see what she thought of it all. Everyone else seemed pleased, so he figured there was no cause for concern, though he felt unsettled still by the knowledge of so much change happening in such a short time.