gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-27-2017, 11:23 PM
Giggling at his response, she'd lay in the snow and enjoy the peace for a bit between words. Yeah, hanging out and relaxing was pretty great. Add that to the checklist of reasons to join her sister in Crew; having others around to hang out with and talk and do whatever was really nice. Her eyes slid closed for a moment, one blue orb opening to peek at him every so often as he responded to her words. Briefly Iskra found herself wondering what Artemis thought of Ruthgar. She'd have to ask her at some point. It was always interesting to hear these kinds of things.

The last bit earned her full attention as she once more righted herself, becoming animated, grinning in a way one only does when they're touching on some juicy gossip. Isk leaned a bit towards Ruthgar as she spoke, "Oh, I noticed that. Hard not to, honestly." Flopping back on her side she mused quietly, "I gotta admit I'm kinda curious where that's gunna go... Chaos does seem like quite the character, no doubt about that."

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-28-2017, 12:22 AM

“A like tae think he’d rein himsel en fer th’ roit woman.” He said, tugging and chewing on the bird’s stringy organs. “No tae mooch though.” He added. “Half o’ Croo’s appeal'd go oop rivar eef ‘e did.” He chuckled. “Then again, yer sister dunnie seem mooch o’ th’ kind tae make a man toe th’ line.” He said, licking a sliver of meat. “Pups change a man though, a guess wi'll see.” He gave a short laugh at hat which slowly tapered off as he looked down at his paws. Pups had changed him once; the promise of pups with a woman he loved had turned him into a caring soul, one that would bundle up in their den and whisper soft poems in her ear while she slept. And then suddenly he didn’t have that anymore. No pups, no wife, no pack even. All of it was gone and he might never know why. He pushed away the remains of the bird, his appetite gone and looked steadily at the ground, his torn lip twitching just slightly as heartbreak and bitterness invaded his thoughts.

"Talk" "You" Think

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-29-2017, 02:31 PM
She giggled at his remarks, "I'd expect he and my sister would make an interesting duo for sure." Grinning wider she added, "And that I'm sure of, even if it has been a while. She wouldn't be a relative of mine otherwise." She'd think it quite odd if Art were to start expecting good manners and behavior all of a sudden. The concept was quite laughable, and funny to try and picture. A proper and tame Artemis? What would that even look like?

Her head tilted a bit and eyes sought to lock onto the scarred man's face when he grew quiet, eyes filled with questions though she wasn't quite sure if she should ask. Iskra got the sense there were things he wasn't keen to share with others, the things that fueled the odd little idiosyncrasies. Or maybe he was just kind of awkward sometimes, but she doubted that explained it all. Letting her tail gently thump the ground, Iskra gave him a soft smile, unsure what to do to coax some more interaction out of this guy.