size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2017, 11:08 AM
even if it's just
in your wildest dreams
She said that before she'd joined her pack, she had spent a lot of time just trying to survive. She said it had been lonely, and boring, which was something Alarik totally understood. That's where he was right now. He listened with interest as Faine told him about her life as a pack member, looking out for others and having them look out for her. It was like a family, really. And that's what Alarik was missing in his life.

"Yeah... you know, after this, I think I'll go back," he said. "I've made up my mind. Being in that pack with my brother is what I want. It's what I've been missing, that sense of family and community. And that sense of purpose."

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 11:30 PM

these stars defy

love

so i close my eyes

Faine listened to the younger wolf as he said that he had made up his mind. He definitely wanted to be with his brother, and he definitely wanted that sense of family and community. Faine remembered very vaguely her memories with her brother, Korin. But he had been kidnapped, and she had never seen him since. Part of her wondered if he was even alive, and that thought haunted her. She took a deep breath and finally she spoke, “Well, don’t let me hold you back then.” she said and smiled, dipping her head as she got to her feet. “I should probably go home soon too, it was nice meeting you.” she said and walked passed him towards the plains, “Maybe we’ll cross paths again, if you ever need me I’ll probably be somewhere in Auster.” she said and disappeared into the foliage.
[ exit faine ]

146 words, alarik

©
[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.

Alarik

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-06-2017, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017, 08:02 AM by Alarik.)
even if it's just
in your wildest dreams
There was a feeling of excitement now. Alarik knew what he wanted to do, and was eager to go and do it.
His tail flipped quickly from side to side as his smiled at Faine. She said her goodbyes, and just before she left she said that perhaps the two of them would cross paths again. Alarik nodded. "I certainly hope we do," he replied. "Goodbye Faine."

And moments later the lovely russet woman was out of sight. Alarik sighed a bit and smiled. Well, this day had been more eventful than he'd thought it would be. He rose to his feet and, taking a couple more of the strawberry things to enjoy as a snack later, turned his path north. To Celestial, so he could join his brother there.
-exit Alarik-