Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-09-2017, 07:51 PM

Alarik and Vulcan worked together, snapping at the fawn until it went into full panic mode. It lost its balance, tripping over a bit of uneven terrain, and went crashing to the ground. Alarik tried to veer away from the thrasing limbs, but he let out a yelp as one of the hooves smacked into the side of his head and made him see stars. He stopped running and turned, watching to make sure Vulcan was successful in making the kill. But he kept his distance, blinking slowly as he tried to shake off the throbbing in his head. That was going to hurt for a few days.

Once Vulcan had made the kill, Alarik would walk over to where the fawn had fallen. "Nice work," he said. "That went well enough. Would have been perfect if I hadn't gotten kicked in the head." He tried to chuckle, but honestly the pain was getting worse. Hopefully he hadn't taken any real damage.

"Talk" "You" Think

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2017, 07:58 PM

you keep me on the edge of my seat
i bite my tongue so you don't hear me
His calculations with the fawn were correct and as he saw the blood spill the fawn panicked and tripped, crashing into the ground and hearing Alarik yelp. Yet he wasn’t going to take any chances and didn’t waste any time. The dark brute’s jaws wrapped around the fawn’s throat and viciously he shook his head, ripping into the flesh and airways of the young creature. He showed no mercy, there was no reason to, hunger was a life or death situation. Vulcan would feast today, and this fawn would never see the light of day again.

Blood stuck to his dark maw, looking up at the brute and his tail flicking. “I’m not a healer,” he grumbled, “I’m sure you’ll be fine,” he said, though he could care less if he had to be honest. “Eat, you’ll feel better probably,” he said and lowered his skull. He bit into the back of the fawn, hungrily eating at the flesh and meat, drinking down the blood like the predator he was.

Alarik

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-09-2017, 08:11 PM

The dark brute ended the life of the fawn quickly enough, though he was a bit messier than Alarik tended to be. When Alarik mentioned the kick to the head, Vulcan pretty much shrugged it off, saying he was sure he'd be fine. Well yeah, hopefully. Alarik tried not to frown at the utter lack of empathy from his hunting partner. He tried to tell himself it really didn't matter, in the long run. They were still only acquaintances. They didn't have to be friends or anything.

Vulcan started to eat and Alarik let out a sigh before doing the same. He started at the thigh as he always did, ripping into the thick muscle waiting there.

"Talk" "You" Think

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2017, 08:23 PM

you keep me on the edge of my seat
i bite my tongue so you don't hear me
Vulcan ate silently, not caring if the blood would get on his face as he worked his way down to the rib cage. Eating at the meat that stuck to the bones and taking in his fill. Once he was done he moved away from the kill, licking at his maw and looking at the brute. “You can have the rest, or we can leave it for the scavengers,” he grumbled and turned away. Once again, no goodbye, no thanks yous, he didn’t care about all that crap. Instead he merely flicked his tail and disappeared into the foliage, eyes dark and satisfied from the bloodlust as well as his stomach being full.
[ exit vulcan ]

Alarik

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-09-2017, 08:33 PM

The two wolves ate in silence. The meat was nice and tender, just as it had been with the young antelope he had brought down with Pyralis. Maybe this hunt hadn't been quite as thrilling and satisfying as the last, but it had still scratched the itch. And it had been a successful hunt, regardless. Alarik ate his fill and pulled away, wiping his mouth in the grass.

He nodded when Vulcan said they could leave the rest for the scavengers, and he raised his head to say something. Sure, sounds good to me or even just a simple goodbye but in the end, he didn't have time to say any of those things. With a flick of his tail, Vulcan left, and Alarik chuckled a bit.

What a friendly guy.

Rolling his eyes and smiling to himself, Alarik lightly shook his aching head and turned to walk away in the opposite direction.

-exit Alarik-

"Talk" "You" Think