Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-21-2017, 11:31 AM
At Ashmedai's jab about her tongue, Kanja stuck it out at him again. She liked the color of it, thank you very much. It was better than sharing the same boring pink with everyone else.

Insane cliffs, huh? That sounded interesting. She'd have to remember that and see if she could find them later. Ashmedai then jumped in and began to talk about packs, which earned him a critical look from Kanja. Why did he wander around meeting alphas and keeping tabs on packs? Packs were boring. There were much more interesting things out there and in Kanja's mind, visiting packs was a waste of time.

"Nah," she said dryly, "The good relations thing is clearly your shtick." Clearly he'd been schmoozing this particular alpha lady. "I'd hate to upstage you." As far as Kanja was concerned all the packies could rot. She had no desire to play nice and muck around with their alphas. She could see no point to it.

Kanja turned to look at Sparrow to see if she was done and to ask about the cliffs before she forgot. "Those cliffs...where are they? That sounds like something I'd like to see."

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-24-2017, 09:34 PM
Sparrow ignored Ash's comment about Kanja's tongue, but wondered what exactly he meant. The small woman checked over Kanja, aiming to pull a few stray brambles loose from her fur to make sure they hadn't dug into her skin. She listened to Ashmedai's bragging about his adventures and fought the urge to roll her eyes. Although he was a braggart, he did make a point.

"Maybe I should make a point to try to meet some of the alphas..."

Kanja said that good relations were Ash's thing and Sparrow snorted lightly before trying to hide her reaction in a cough.

Kanja asked about the cliffs and Sparrow thought for a moment.

"They're more east of here. I recently found out that the mountain to the west of us is a volcano... or something. It seems pretty normal to me, but I've never been bold enough to climb it."

Sparrow was insanely curious about the volcano as Aranea had called it. She lay down the last line as a bit of a hook for Ash. Surely he was brave enough, right? At least, he had to think so.

Sparrow couldn't find any other injuries on Kanja and drew back.

"We're all done for healing, though I'd like for you two to check in with me sometime to see how it's going."

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
10-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Ashmedai was getting restless. He wanted to do something. He was bored! Talking about adventures got him all riled up.

Kanja said she'd hate to one up him and he smirked at her, probably the first 'charming' expression he had flashed her, though he didn't expect her to be floored. "Baby, I'd love to see you try," he teased.

Kanja then asked about the cliffs and Sparrow told her where they were. Oh! He had been there!

"I could always... show you around... maybe you'd even get the chance to shove me off the edge, eh? Sound tempting Kan?"

Sparrow then mentioned a volcano. She didn't seem sure what that meant and she seemed to be a little scared of the idea of it. She said she wasn't bold enough.

"Well, good thing for you, your alphaship, cause I'm bold to the bone." Ashmedai tossed her a wink.

"I bet Kanja's too scared too. Maybe y'all should just chill down here and I'll go check out that volcano for ya." He eyed Kanja, silently trying to tempt her to come with him. He wasn't scared, she was just fun- not that he'd say it out loud.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-19-2017, 05:16 PM
"Baby, I'd hate to see you try." She quirked a brow at him, thoroughly unamused by his attempt to be charming. If that was all he had she couldn't imagine him ever getting a girl. "Nah," she sniffed, seeming to reconsider, "If that's all you have going for you, I'd hate to take it away from you."

"Indeed it does, but I don't know if I could handle another one of your bright ideas." Already she'd run up a wolf ramp, waltzed into a pack meeting and now she was teaching an alpha to fight. She'd had enough of his shenanigans for one day.

The conversation shifted to a volcano, and the place Sparrow was describing had to be Mount Volkan because how many volcanoes could there possibly be around here, right? "I'll have you know," she said pointedly as she eyed Ashmedai, "I've already climbed it." That's where she'd met her cousin Kai. It was a pretty cool place unlike anyplace she'd ever been before. To Sparrow, she said, "It's worth seeing. Maybe you should go with him. Make sure he doesn't do something stupid, like try to swim in the lava."

"We're all done for healing..." Alright, class dismissed. Kanja eyed the dressing on her leg for a moment before standing. "Alright, uh, thanks." Politeness wasn't exactly her strong suit. "I'll be back in a few days to give you your first lesson." To Ashmedai she said, "Try not to miss me too much."

-exit Kanja unless stopped-

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
11-27-2017, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2017, 07:21 PM by Sparrow I.)
Kanja and Ashmedai continued to banter and Sparrow busied herself checking her herbs and making sure she wasn't forgetting anything. Kanja suggested she climb the volcano with Ashmedai. She almost retorted "I think not," but after a moment, she reconsidered.

"I might... consider it," she said, eyeing the large blue pup known as Ashmedai.

Maybe she would go with not-Ashemdai.

Kanja seemed to become a totally different and more awkward person when it came to thanking Sparrow. The alpha giggled at her stiff response, "Don't mention it," she said.

And Kanja said she would be back for their training. Sparrow offered her a genuine smile.

"Thanks. I look forward to it."

As Kanja left, Sparrow turned to Ashemdai, "Shall we use this time to catch up? Or do you have somewhere else to get to?"

Of course he wouldn't. He was a loner with no agenda but his own.

"Come, let's walk."

-Sparrow exit-